With us, you’ve found the most reliable Bed Bug Exterminator Ohio can offer.
Our small extermination business has professionally served and satisfied many customers, within Ohio! We have successfully eliminated many bed bug infestations and we’re more than proud of the work we’ve done and continue to do! In order to completely rid your home of bed bugs, the exterminator needs to fully understand these critters. Our professionals do and we know exactly how to remove those dirty little critters from your home!
We are the most professional and reliable bed bug control company Ohio has to offer and we only utilize the latest technology and equipment. By doing business with our company, you will be able to reap all of the benefits listed below.
Once you’ve identified your problem, you will want to make sure to contact us right away! We promise that we’ll respond within a rapid period of time and will immediately begin taking actions to rectify your problem! When you have a problem, we’ve got your back!
Thankfully, Bye Bye Bugs can help guide you in the right direction. Below, you will discover some of the most common reasons for these intruders to take refuge in your home.
• Someone, who has encountered bed bugs, has been allowed to enter your home. These critters are capable of hiding in clothing and will make a permanent stop in your home!
• Buying used furniture or mattresses can give bed bugs free entry into your home. These bugs can take up shelter in these items. Once the furniture has been brought into your home, the bugs will run free.
• These creatures very commonly take shelter in the items that you keep in your attic or garage. If you’ve got bed bugs, these items will need to be cleaned thoroughly, in order to prevent infestation once more.
• It is almost certain that clothing, blankets and sheets from infested homes will also be littered with these creatures. The same can be said about bags, luggage and purses.
Truthfully, a lot of consumers will never realize that they’ve gotten bed bugs, until they’ve been bit. Others will finally notice their infestation, after catching one of these critters. Before calling the Bye Bye Bug exterminators, you will first want to check the signs below. By learning these, you will have a much easier time identifying an infestation.
• After a good night’s sleep, you notice small bite marks on your arms, legs and back. Typically, these bites will be most visible on areas of the body that make direct contact with the mattress. In order to identify these bites, you should look for bumps that appear to be groups of small welts. These bites will be red, inflamed and they’ll itch terribly!
• Take note that bed bugs absolutely love blood! In fact, they have an insatiable thirst for blood. Therefore, when they bite you, it is certain that you will bleed. With this in mind, you should look at your mattress and pillowcase, when you wake up in the morning. If you notice little splatters of blood, it is highly likely that your home has been infested by bed bugs.
• You should also take the time to look for dark spots. Be sure to inspect your mattress, headboards, all pieces of furniture, bed sheets and even your walls! These dark spots are most likely bed bug excrement. Therefore, if these spots are visible, bed bugs have most likely infested your home.
• You should also take the time to put your items through a sniff test. Does your mattress emit a musty odor? A smelly, musty odor could very well point to a bed bug infestation.
• Finally, you may very well be able to catch a live bed bug. If you happen to do this, you will want to immediately seek out professional help. Catching these critters is very difficult and a professional exterminator is absolutely required to rid them from your home!
• With our service, you will never have to worry about leaving your home. You’ll be able to continue about your regular life, while our expert takes care of the situation. Whether you must complete your chores or head to work, you’ll be able to do so, without concern.
• Each and every one of the methods and techniques utilized by our company are safe! They’ll never put your family or their health at risk!
• Before our technician will begin their work, they’ll perform a complete inspection of your home. This helps to formulate an individualistic and effective plan that will be 100% effective. Our solution is one that is long-term, so you won’t have to worry about another infestation for many years to come!
• It should be known that bed bugs do not only attack residential dwellings. They also commonly target motels, apartments, cruise ships and other locations. You can rest assured that our services are specifically designed to be able to handle all of these complications. Whether you live in a home or apartment or own a motel, we’ll be able to take action and get rid of your bed bug problem!
• Our services are discreet, safe and entirely effective! Although our service cannot be clarified as cheap, it is 100% effective. In this regard, we believe that our service is well worth the overall price!
We promise to NOT share your info with anyone.